About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Submissions for extended abstracts are invited for the following presentation categories using the appropriate template available from the conference website https://stem-2022.sydney.edu.au/submissions/
- Paper abstract
- Symposium abstact
- Workshop abstract
- Digital poster abstract
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to upload their revised abstract for inclusion in the conference program and in the peer-reviewed, open-access STEM 2022 Conference Proceedings.
Deadline for all extended abstract submissions Friday May 6th, 2022
Estimated notification of acceptance Friday June 10th, 2022
Deadline for revised accepted submissions Friday July 22nd, 2022
Deadline for registration of all presenting authors,
chairs and discussants Friday August 6th, 2022
Deadline for Digital Poster (static slide) upload as a
Supplementary OTHER File to your poster abstract. Friday November 4th, 2022
Deadline for optional Digital Poster Video upload Friday November 4th, 2022
Submissions should clearly address one of the conference themes. The most appropriate theme should be noted in the Theme section of the extended abstract submission.
- STEM education policy & practice: Pathways for our future
- STEM education and sustainability
- STEM, STEAM, STEMM, STEM+C and STEM+ education
- Expanding STEM opportunities through inclusive practices
- STEM education in diverse contexts
- Innovative STEM pedagogy and curriculum
- Teacher education and professional learning in STEM
- STEM professionals: pathways and experiences
- Approaches and methodologies for STEM education research
- Engaging students in STEM education
Peer Review Process
All extended abstracts have been peer reviewed.
Authors of accepted abstracts were invited to upload their revised abstract for inclusion in the conference program and in the peer-reviewed, open-access STEM 2022 Conference Proceedings.
Open Access Policy
This conference proceedings will provide immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public in support of a greater global exchange of knowledge.