INVITATION TO CONTRIBUTE: HEALTH EDUCATION IN PRACTICE JOURNAL (HEPJ)
Prospective authors and reviewers are invited to contribute to the next volume of the Health Education in Practice: Journal of Research for Professional Learning (HEPJ).
HEPJ publishes results of research into and evaluation of practice-based education of the workforce in health, including discussions of theoretical issues related to health education. It aims to:
- Enhance education and training of the workforce by sharing best available evidence from practice-based and academic research
- Contribute to the scholarship of teaching and learning, particularly in health
- Foster communication and connections between communities of practice with similar interests
- Promote innovation in health education and communication of findings.
Papers rely on the efforts of reviewers to ensure high quality and are published in two streams:
- The Research and Evaluation stream (scholarly) is submitted for double-blind peer review
- Education-in-practice stream (professional) is submitted for single-blind peer review.
Articles are published online as they are accepted for publication.
For further submission details visit the Submissions page by clicking the link below:
To subscribe or to register your interest as a reviewer, register on the link below:
Contact: Luciano Melo, Journal Manager, HETI-HEP@health.nsw.gov.auRead more about Call for papers!