Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Main text is typed with 1.5 spacing; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); all tables and figures must be submitted as separate files. Their place in the manuscript must be indicated by using consecutive numbering and captions.
- Text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and style guidelines.
- Instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Indicated in 'Comments for the Editor', which stream the article is being submitted to: Research and Evaluation stream (double-blind peer review) or the Education-in-practice stream (single-blind peer review).