This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in another journal, edited volume or conference, nor is it under appropriate review (in uncertain cases an explanation can be provided to ACSME Organising Committee).
- Corresponding author has obtained permission for any reproduction from other sources, and if needed will upload as Supplementary Material.
- All authors named on the submission have read the Copyright Notice and will follow due process.
- All researchers whose names are listed as authors in the submission have contributed to the scientific work and vice versa. Honorary authorships' are prohibited, as is the omission of contributing authors. Please provide full author details including affiliation.
- All authors named on the submission consent to its publication.
- Authors agree that ethical processes have been applied and adhered to in the work submitted to ACSME Proceedings, according to institutional/national guidelines.
- All authors' details are accurate and complete when entered at the time of submission, including names, emails addresses and affiliations as well as order.
- The submission text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.