Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). The work is the original work of the Author.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is between 4500 and 6000 words in length (TICK FOR BOOK REVIEWS--not required). It is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- TICK FOR BOOK REVIEWS--not required. The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section (e.g., Articles), has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, 'Author' and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
- TICK FOR BOOK REVIEWS--not required. An abstract summarising the contents and argument of the article has been completed in the space provided.
- The Author asserts that to their knowledge the Work contains nothing defamatory or libellous. Where the Author has used copyright material in the Work, the Author can provide written acknowledgement of permission to use it.
- Is this for a special issue? Please note when submitting.
The copyright for articles in this journal is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use with proper attribution in educational and other non-commercial sectors.
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons
PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042.