Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in another journal, edited volume or conference, nor is it under appropriate review (in uncertain cases an explanation can be provided to ICPE).
- Corresponding author has obtained permission for any reproduction from other sources, and if needed will upload as Supplementary Material.
- All authors named on the submission have read the Copyright Notice and will follow due process.
- All researchers whose names are listed as authors in the submission have contributed to the scientific work and vice versa. Honorary authorships' are prohibited, as is the omission of contributing authors. Please provide full author details including affiliation.
- All authors named on the submission consent to its publication.
- Authors agree that ethical processes have been applied and adhered to in the work submitted to ICPE2022, according to institutional/national guidelines.
- Authors affirm that their studies have been conducted according to the guidelines of the Declaration of Helsinki.
- All authors' details are accurate and complete when entered at the time of submission, including names, emails addresses and affiliations as well as order.
- The abstract submission text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with the Proceedings of the International Conference on Physics Education 2022 agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
c) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access - http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html).
Privacy Statement The names and email addresses entered in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Physics Education 2022 site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.